sabato 21 giugno 2008

My favorite things, giugno 2008

Pepper - No shame



Al Green - Lay it all down
Davide Van De Sfroos - Pica!
Type o negative - Blody kisses
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
My Morning Jacket - Evil urges
Coldplay - Via la vida or death and all his friend


Thunder - Shooting at the sun
Tom waits - Asylum years+Used songs
Davide Van De Sfroos - ...E semm partii
Caparezza - Le dimensioni del mio caos
Red House Painters - Down colorful hill


PLAYLIST LOOSE TRACKS
1) Mother Mary - Foxboro Hot Tubs
2) Four minutes - Madonna
3) I can't turn you loose - Otis Redding
4) Hold on to yourself - Nick Cave
5) I'll take care of you - Mick Hucknaill
6) Many shades of black - The Racounters
7) Mr. policeman - Brad Paisley
8) Luntano - 24 Grana
9) Somebody help me - John Fogerty
10) I've always benn crazy - Waylon Jennings
11) God willing - Dropkick Murphys
12) I'm alright - David Ford
13) Give me a reason - Dokken
14) Keep it simple - Van Morrison
15) Antidolorificomagnifico - Jovanotti
16) Trouble - Lisa Germano



COMIN SOON ( 24/06):

Motley Crue - Saints of Los Angeles





LETTURE:

Joe R. Lansdale - Rumble Tumble


VISIONI:

Six feet under stagioni 4/5


COMING SOON (23/7 - 27/7) :

Lost stagione 4, seconda parte
Prison break, stagione 3









1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

i Foxboro :)